To all of you egg lovers no more restraints needed for those who like to have eggs every day and for those of you who refrain from eating eggs every day you do not know what you are missing!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
1. Eggs are great for the eyes. According to a study, an egg a day may prevent macular degeneration due to the carotenoid content, specifically lutein and zeaxanthin.
2. Researchers found that people who eat eggs every day lower their risk of developing cataracts, also because of the lutein and zeaxanthin in eggs.
3. One egg contains 6 grams of high-quality protein and all 9 essential amino acids.
4. According to a study by the Harvard School of Public Health, regular consumption of eggs may help prevent blood clots, stroke, and heart attacks.
5. Eggs are a good source of choline. One egg yolk has about 300 micrograms of choline. Choline is an important nutrient that helps regulate the brain nervous system, and cardiovascular system.
6. They contain the right kind of fat. One egg contains just 5 grams of fat and only 1.5 grams of that is saturated fat.
7. New research and recent studies have shown that regular consumption of two eggs per day does not affect a person s lipid profile and may, in fact, improve it. Research suggests that it is saturated fat that raises cholesterol rather than dietary cholesterol.
8. Eggs are one of the only foods that contains naturally occurring vitamin D.
9. Eggs may prevent breast cancer. A study says, women who consumed at least 6 eggs per week lowered their risk of breast cancer by 44%.
10. Eggs promote healthy hair and nails because of their high sulfur content and wide array of vitamins and minerals.
Many people find their hair growing faster after adding eggs to their diet, especially if they were previously deficient in foods containing sulphur or B12.