Amazing Facts. You can use them to start a show if you are working on TV or radio, But please tell your listeners that you got them from UAH-
1.The stonefish, which lives off the coast of Australia, is the most poisonous fish in the world.
2. A slug has four noses.
3.Octopuses have 3 hearts.
4. A goldfish can live up to 40 years.
5.A starfish doesn’t have a brain.
6. Only 5 to 10 percent of cheetah cubs make it to adulthood.
7. Cheetahs are the fastest land animal and can reach speeds up to 72mph.
8. Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
9. Lions cannot roar until they reach the age of two.
10. An adult lion’s roar is so loud; it can be heard up to five miles away.
11. A lion feeds once every three to four days.
12. Between 1902 and 1907, the same tiger killed 434 people in India.
13. A white tiger can only be born when both parents carry the gene for white colouring.
14. Some wild tigers can eat up to 40 pounds of meat at a time, and not eat again for several days.
15. The female lion does more than 90% of the hunting while the male simply prefers to rest.
16. A cheetah does not roar like a lion – it purrs like a cat (meow).
17. A cheetah can run 76 kilometres per hour (46 miles per hour) – that’s really fast! The fastest human being runs only about 30 kilometres per hour (18 miles per hour).
18. A group of cows is called a murder.
19. A cow releases about 125 gallons of gas per day.
20. A cow averages 40,000 jaw movements a day.
21. You can lead a cow up a stairwell but not down a stairwell.
22. Cows have four-chambered stomachs.
23. Cows can sleep standing up.
24. A cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.