You know that elections, especially in Africa, how one wins or loses an election depends on what you do or don’t do before and after the event.
Here are a few of my views that will provide a clearer picture on the above point;
1) Prior to the August 8th elections, KPMG did an audit of the voter register and found over 1 Million dead voters. This audit was not done voluntarily but was a result of street protests.
The question again is why would there be 1 Million dead voters in a new voter register???? The specific number was actually 1,037,260;
2) Tendering of who prints the ballot papers is Classic case of how things are done in Kenya. There was a huge fight that ended up in court that you are praising here, where the Court threw out the case over the objections of NASA;
3) Well it didn’t take long for NASA original fears about the firm given the tender to print to come to fruition. The IEBC in conjunction with the firm, decided unilaterally decided to print an extra 1.2 Million ballots.
4) In order to protect its votes, NASA tallying centers and imported IT experts and volunteers, from Canada, USA and Ghana.
Is it a coincidence that on the weekend before the polls, the police deported all the NASAIT experts, who built and were supposed to man NASA’s tallying centers and prevented the ones from Ghana from even getting out of the airport after they landed;
5) Related to the above, while the deportations were happening, members of the flying squad raided NASA’s main tallying center in Westlands and destroyed vital computers and carried off vital pieces of the mainframe.
After the elections, IEBC asked NASA to provided proof of its allegations, and when they(NASA) sat down and started collecting whatever evidence they could with their remaining tallying center, the Flying Squad pounced again.
5) Two weeks before the elections, the Head of ICT, IEBC, one Chris Musando, is “disappears.” The likes of Moses Kuria, start claiming they know where he is and that he(Musando) was only hiding. All hell broke loose when they found his body and Moses Kuria, with his wild theories shut up.
Well a funny thing started to happen, when vote counting started; Chris Musando, started signing in……
6) Add the almost astronomical 400k “spoiled votes”…..
All the above did not just happen without a reason, so don’t misjudge those who are silent. Add the extra ballots printed ballots, dead voters and the spoiled voters and one sees a lot of “coincidences.”